LeadPages is an all in one landing page, lead generation and sale funnel platform. The creator calls it the internet’s easiest “next generation” lead generation platform. Does it live up to the hype?
Personally I have been searching for a landing page and sale funnel tool for a while until my friend Lawrence introduced LeadPages to me. I have some time to play with it, test it out and here is some information about the tool and my opinion of it.
I assume we all know about the concept of landing pages, sales pages, upwell pages, thank you pages etc. In short, this is called a sale funnel. There are many ways you can create a sale funnel. You can do everything from scratch with coding if you have the technical knowhow. Alternatively, you can use wordpress plugin and tool like OptimizePress. These are often technically challenging. LeadPages is designed to be an easy solution. With LeadPages, you can create landing pages, sales pages, launch pages, welcome gate, webinar pages, thank you pages, upsell pages, interview series pages and many more using the pre-designed templates.
It is really quite easy to do as I successfully created a simple eBook funnel with 3 pages in less than 2 hours. You can click here to check out the funnel.
There are some really cool features which I really like.
1. Responsive – which means it works on iPhone, iPads and Android devices effortlessly. This means everyone can navigate through your pages and funnels.
2. Various publishing/hosting options – you can publish your pages on your own server, LeadPages server, Facebook or WordPress. This means creating Facebook tab is a simple click solution.
3. Email marketing integration – it integrates with almost all major email marketing providers like aWeber, GetResponse, Infusionsoft just to name a few.
4. Built-in Conversion Statistics and Analytics – you don’t need Google Analytics or other software. Everything is in the back office.
5. Split Testing – the ability to split test different pages and continuously improve your conversion is invaluable.
6. LeadBoxes – see video
7. LeadLinks – see video
8. Network effect – this feature is awesome. Basically LeadPages will pre-fill the opt in form for you. Again the video will explain better.
I am sure you can tell by now I really like it. This is one of the coolest tool I found for a long time. LeadPages is simply at another level.
How Much and Which Package?
There are 3 different levels of pricing. I don’t think there is any point getting the highest level as the only benefit for that is the phone support and coaching. This is not essential as if you get LeadPages from me, I will teach and guide you on how to use it.
Split testing is essential I think. It is a feature worth paying for. If you want to save some money, you can take the annual or 2-years billing package.
They also offers 30 days monthly back guarantee.
LeadPages with Bonus
Although it is easy to use and set up, sometimes you may need guidance to get the most out of it. The benefit of buying LeadPages using my link are:
1. I personally use it. If I find any tips and tricks which work, I will share with you.
2. You will receive newsletter from me detailing what I focus on in LeadPages to save me time, increase conversions and ramp up sales.
3. Insider information about which pages work and which pages I use personally.
4. I will share with you my tested and “proven to work” funnel.
I hope you like this review. I only recommend tools which I personally use and like. This is one of the best tools I have used.
To Your Success,